Sunday, March 4, 2012

L'Artiste

Nostalgia is the word and what a nice word it is. 
I won't lie, the sole idea of not speaking for two hours made me 
a little nervous but you'll be glad to hear there was no need... 
I was mesmerized, speechless & in love. The music, the characters and the story lived up to my expectations and beyond! It's two full hope-infused hours where your faith in humanity is restored with a side of tap dancing.
So hopeless romantics, happy ending seekers and feel good movie lovers; I promise it'll inspire you... Lets just hope this trend is here to stayin the meantime, we shall celebrate la joie de vivre!!! 


Bottom line:
Do or don't: Super DO!
With: Anyone you know will appreciate it & not speak for 2 hrs.
Where: At a movie theatre, the older the better!

1 comment: