Sunday, April 1, 2012

it's the little things...

My Jono Hennessy glasses. The only thing I knew was that I wanted tortoise frames. Next I had to decide what shape fit my face better/made me look smarter/what statement I was going for... bla bla bla. It was love at first sight and it hasn't faded one bit.

Let me start by saying no one in the world loves dairy more than myself. That said, I can freely say: Almond milk is glorious! it's smooth, rich, delicious & yes, probably healthier.

We could talk about my obsession with bows anytime but I figured it's pretty obvious at this point. Short story short, my sister got me this bow necklace from PAAR México & I'm very much obsessed.

Yep, the rowing machine at the gym. I'd heard that changing your exercise routine 'shocks' your body and helps you lose weight faster. {I'm in no way trying to leave Kate Middleton out of this picture; knowing she rows helped a little... just a little}

In the intent of being modest about my vision–by way of, I've loved mint forever–I'll just say: Mint, I'm so glad you're back.

The greatest thing about little things (excuse my redundancy) is they're everywhere. It's only a matter of spotting them. When you do, let them make you smile. Hey, as Glamour Mag would say, it's ok! You never know what can turn your day around.

No comments:

Post a Comment